What Is Krill Oil Good For?
If you could improve your overall health with just one pill—sustainably—would anything stop you? We didn’t think so. Go forth with a clear conscience and take responsibility for your health and your environmental footprint with our Antarctic Krill Oil. Krill oil benefits are numerous. Not only is krill oil sustainable,100% traceable, and harvested in some of the cleanest waters on Earth, it supports your overall health and provides your body some of its most important and essential building blocks as an amazing brain, heart, and joint health supplement. NutraMedix Krill Oil capsules are a pure, natural source of eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids (with choline), and astaxanthin which function effortlessly together to help you reach your healthiest, most balanced self.
NutraMedix Krill Oil:
- Is fully traceable from the Antarctic, to the U.S.’s production plant, and right to you
- Is sustainably harvested by a fishery that holds both a Marine Stewardship Council Certification and a Sustainable Fisheries Partnership A rating
- Uses proprietary harvesting technology assures freshness and quality of the oil while synchronously protecting other members of the ecosystem
- Is 500 mg per serving and developed for a pleasant smell, taste, and visual appearance, avoiding undesirable aftertastes common in fish oil
- Is Non-GMO Project verified to certify the absence of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Has a documented effect on plasma omega-3 levels within 30 days
- Supports the health of cells throughout the bodyᶧ
- Supports inflammation already within a normal rangeᶧ
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular functionᶧ and acts as a heart health supplement
- Supports blood fats already in a normal rangeᶧ
- Supports brain and eye healthᶧ and acts as a brain health supplement
- Supports liver functionᶧ and acts as a liver health supplement
- Supports skin moisture and elasticityᶧ
- Supports immune function after exerciseᶧ
How much krill oil per day should you take? Take one softgel once or twice daily after a meal or as directed by your physician. Do not use if you are allergic to shellfish, or taking anticoagulant medication.
How To Use
Keep the bottle tightly closed in a dry place at room temperature (59-86°F or 15-30°C). With clean hands, unscrew the bottle’s lid and take out capsules. Place each capsule on tongue and wash down with a glass of water. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Stop use if adverse reactions develop.
Have more questions? We can help!CONTACT US
You may premix up to 48 hours in advance.
There are 600 drops in each 1oz bottle and 1200 drops in each 2oz bottle of our liquid products.
When we say our products are highly bioavailable, we mean that all of our products are designed to be better absorbed by the body on a cellular level.NutraMedix’s products are in dropper form. Our products are liquid for two main reasons:
- To extract the desired components from the natural and raw materials we are deriving our supplements from, and
- To ensure our supplements are delivering the full-spectrum benefits of the extract.
To do this, our liquid products contain 20-24% food-grade ethanol which helps the compounds of our products that are either water-soluble or ethanol-soluble, to deliver more nutrients to the cells. This process gives you the full benefit of the compound and its raw materials, rather than just a portion of it.
The recommended doses for NutraMedix products are intended for an average size adult that weighs between 120-170 pounds. For children 4 and older, for every 30 pounds, a fourth of the dose is recommended.
All NutraMedix products are compatible with one another.
Yes. All NutraMedix products are thoroughly tested to ensure this.
Sourced With Care
Manufactured In America
Sourced With Care
Manufactured In America
Contains Carefully Sourced Ingredients
You May Also Like
Getting our products to you safely and on time is our priority.
We Ship Globally
In addition to the US, we ship our products to many countries throughout the world.
Top Customer Care
For any questions or concerns, contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All on-line orders over $50 within the US will be shipped for free.