U.S. Privacy Notice
Last modified: 9/11/2019
NutraMedix (“NutraMedix,” the “Company,” “We” or “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this privacy notice, which is applicable to United States residents (“Notice”). This Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.nutramedix.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This Privacy Notice is intended to notify you of our online privacy practices, the types of information that may be collected and stored, how information may be used and shared, what choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of information, what kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control, and who to contact with questions or concerns. NutraMedix is committed to full compliance with applicable privacy laws otherwise using data in a responsible and ethical manner.
Specifically, this Notice applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through our mobile applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Notice.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Notice periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Why We Collect Information
We collect information for several reasons. We collect information to help us design, improve and deliver our products and services, including the Website. In addition, we collect information in order to respond to inquiries, and communicate opportunities, news, special offers, and other information and events.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
This section includes a general description of the types of personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information we may collect. If you provide us with personally identifiable information, you consent to our use of it in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We do not automatically collect personal information from you unless you voluntarily input or submit such information, such as during a registration, purchase, submitting questions or comments, requesting information, or otherwise interacting with us. If you voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information, you consent to our use of it in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as navigational information about where visitors go on the Website, which may allow us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us better understand the user experience, in order to improve the features and quality of the Website; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third-parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- We may obtain aggregated, non-personally identifiable information from outside sources. For example, we may obtain information from social media services such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn pertaining to user engagement with certain types of online content. We may also receive information from third-parties who provide services for us through web-beacons and other technologies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third-parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Types of Cookies Utilized
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies which are strictly necessary for us to provide a service requested by you, or to comply with legal requirements. We use a number of these ‘strictly necessary’ cookies. For example, these types of cookies provide the necessary security that your visit to the Website requires, help ensuring the content of the pages you request load quickly and remember which of our client’s products you wish to buy when you put them in your ‘Shopping Cart’. Without these cookies, some of the services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
We want you to understand these types of cookies, and why we use them, but we don’t need to get your consent to use them on the Website, because we use these cookies only to provide you with services that you have requested.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information about the web pages you visit. We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use the Website. For example, which pages our visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages on those pages. These performance cookies don’t collect personal data – all information they collect is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your choices to improve your experience of the Website. We use these cookies to allow the Website to remember choices you make. For example, remembering your username, your language, the region you are in, and changes you make to various other parts of the Website which you can customize. The aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you don’t have to reset your preferences each time you visit.
- Targeting, advertising and third-party cookies and similar technologies. We allow third-party cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, placed by our re-targeting and advertising partners, to track your browsing habits on our Website (and also elsewhere on the internet and other apps) so that we can later show you targeted ads on other websites (including on social media sites) which we hope are relevant to your interests. For example, if you viewed pages on our Website relating to a particular client’s product, you may be later be shown one of our advertisements relating to these or similar products when you are viewing pages on another website (including on social media sites) or app. These types of cookies, web beacons and similar technologies and the information they collect are also used to limit the number of times you see these advertisements, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to provide other measurement services.
As earlier indicated, you can disable and/or delete all types of cookies, including the above cookies by using your browser settings. Cookies are generally easy to disable and/or delete but how you do so varies from browser to browser. The “help” function within your browser should tell you how to do it. The best way may be to close your browser and then search for “cookie folder” or “cookie manager” or simply “cookie”. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available on www.allaboutcookies.org and www.aboutads.info/choices.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To analyze trends and conduct research (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis) in order to improve our products and services, to track online traffic patterns and consumer engagement, and to correlate information with other commercially available information to identify demographics and preferences to assist us in our marketing efforts.
- To address information security and/or privacy practices, systems control, network functioning, engineering, and troubleshooting issues.
- To investigate claims and/or legal actions, violations of law or agreements, and compliance with relevant applicable laws and legal process, as well as to comply with law, or based on our good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with the law, cooperate with police or other governmental authorities, or to protect our rights, property or safety (or that of others).
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
Search Queries, Server Logs and Widgets:
A web “server log” is a record of activity created by a computer that delivers certain web pages to your browser. Certain activities that you perform on our Website may record information in server logs, such as if you enter a search term into a search box located on the Website. The server log may record, for example, the search terms or the link you clicked on to bring you to our Website. The server log may also record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser and we may aggregate that information with other information we may have about the browser and/or IP address from which the search query originated.
A “widget” is generally an application that can be embedded in a webpage. Widgets can provide real-time information to the webpage. Widgets are often provided by third-parties; we may provide widgets on our website. Widgets may enable the third-parties that provide them to collect data about users visiting the Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NutraMedix’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NutraMedix about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NutraMedix, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third-parties’ products or services, you can opt out by pressing the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third-parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third-parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. For example, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our CCPA privacy notice for California Residents.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website and mobile application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 2885 Jupiter Park Drive, Suite 1600, Jupiter, Florida 33458.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Notice on this page with a notice that the Notice has been updated on the Website home page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by a notice on the Website home page. The date the Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Notice to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at: