The five products in this limited-edition kit combine two of NutraMedix’s best-selling and proprietary formulas with three classic immune support vitamins and minerals to offer synergistic support properties that address the entire immune system.
Stretch your immune support budget with the new Immune Support Plus Kit. Order the kit now at a savings of more than 20% off the retail price of the individual products.
Maintain the Health and Integrity of Your Immune System
Did you know that stress, sleep, and the body’s detoxification process play an important role in overall immune system health? The NutraMedix Immune Support Plus kit is specifically designed to support optimal immune function in every system of our body.
- RelaxMedix: a proprietary blend of valerian root extract and samento extract that may promote healthy relaxation and sleep*
- Burbur Pinella: our No. 1 detox product combines the cleansing support properties of the Peruvian plant Desmodium molliculum with Pimpinella anisum.*
Bolstered by classic immune support standbys:
- Vitamin C, 1000 mg: antioxidant that supports immune system function, helps neutralize free radicals, produces collagen, and provides cardiovascular support*
- Vitamins D3 & K2: may promote healthy bones, teeth, and arteries*
- Zinc 50 mg: contains bisglycinate zinc for superior bioavailability and absorption, leading to optimal immune system support.*
Have more questions?
We can helpContact us
You may premix up to 48 hours in advance.
There are 600 drops in each 1oz bottle and 1200 drops in each 2oz bottle of our liquid products.
The recommended doses for NutraMedix products are intended for an average size adult that weighs between 120-170 pounds. For children 4 and older, for every 30 pounds, a fourth of the dose is recommended.
All NutraMedix products are compatible with one another.
Yes. All NutraMedix products are thoroughly tested to ensure this.
The immune system is complex, and functions to defend against health threats. Immune function depend upon many factors. This article explores immune response and ways to support immunity with simple lifestyle changes as well as safe immune nutrients and supplements.
Posted: December 07, 2020Categories: Health & Wellness
Adrenal gland concerns can affect appetite, weight, energy, and other body functions. Adrenal fatigue or burnout happens when adrenal hormone levels are reduced or elevated due to stressors such as personal conflicts, toxins, lack of sleep, inflammation imbalance, or other factors.