NutraMedix Elderberry delivers all the benefits of a plant extract valued by the ancient Greeks and Romans for its healthful properties in the modern-day convenience of a capsule.*
FOR SUPPORT OF A HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM RESPONSE AND A HEALTHY UPPER RESPIRATORY TRACT*
NutraMedix Elderberry extract in capsules provides ongoing support for the body’s elimination activities and healthy immune system response.* A water-based extraction method retains the full gamut of naturally occurring essential oils, fatty acids, and phytochemicals. The elderberry has been used to:
- Support healthy levels of mucus, especially in the upper respiratory tract1,2*
- Support a healthy inflammatory response3*
- Promote bowel health4
- Support normal fluid balance5*
NutraMedix Elderberry is a sound addition and a convenient option to complement targeted interventions and round out a robust wellness strategy.
- Bone K, Mills S. Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy. London, England. Harcourt Publishers Ltd.; 2001.
- Hawkins J, et al. Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) supplementation effectively treats upper respiratory symptoms: A meta-analysis of randomized, controlled clinical trials. Complement Ther Med. 2019;42:361-365. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2018.12.004.
- Barak V, Halperin T, Kalickman I. The effect of Sambucol, a black elderberry-infused natural product, on the production of human cytokines: I. inflammatory cytokines. Eur Cytokine Netw. 2001;12(2):290-296.
- European elder. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health Web site. Updated September 2016. https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/european-elder. Accessed June 23, 2020.
- Wright et al. Herbal medicines as diuretics: A review of the scientific evidence. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007. 114(1):1-31. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2007.07.023.
How to Use
Keep the bottle tightly closed in a dry place at room temperature (59-86°F or 15-30°C). With clean hands, unscrew the bottle’s lid and take out capsules. Place each capsule on tongue and wash down with a glass of water. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Stop use if adverse reactions develop.
Take one capsule once or twice daily after a meal or as directed by your physician.
Getting our products to you safely and on time is our priority.
In addition to the US, we ship our products to many countries throughout the world.
For any questions or concerns, contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
All on-line orders within the US will be shipped for free.
Quality in Every Capsule
Contains Naturally Sourced Ingredients
Have more questions?
We can helpContact us
You may premix up to 48 hours in advance.
There are 600 drops in each 1oz bottle and 1200 drops in each 2oz bottle of our liquid products.
The recommended doses for NutraMedix products are intended for an average size adult that weighs between 120-170 pounds. For children 4 and older, for every 30 pounds, a fourth of the dose is recommended.
All NutraMedix products are compatible with one another.
Yes. All NutraMedix products are thoroughly tested to ensure this.